Close Window when finished
Which statement best describes an effect that geography has had on Japan?
- Japan’s smooth coastline has prevented the development of a
- Japan’s large plains have made wheat growing a primary
- the lack of important natural resources has led Japan to
depend on trade with other nations
- the location of Japan has encouraged great ethnic diversity
within the nation
In which way have the Andes Mountains and the Amazon rain forest affected the
development of Latin America?
- promoting international unity
- increasing cultural diversity
- encouraging trade agreements
- strengthening political alliances
Which geographic factor has helped China remain isolated for many centuries?
- many natural harbors
- navigable river systems
- severe climate
- northern and western mountain ranges