Close Window when finished
Which of the following was not a goal of the Congress of Vienna?
- Keep revolution from happening again in other nations.
- Return monarchy to France
- Establish a balance of power in Europe.
- Start World War I.
What was an effect of the French Revolution on the rest of the world?
- Monarchies were strengthened.
- No other revolutions occurred ever.
- The ideas of revolution became part of the culture.
- Revolutionary thought was extinguished.
Which of the following is not part of the sequence of events in a revolution?
- There is great satisfaction with the existing government.
- A poor economic situation triggers an overthrow of the
- An enlightened group of educated bourgeoisie stirs up
anti-government sentiment in the common people.
- A popular dictator emerges who restores order.