The Central Question
As a parent of a deaf child, how can I make the right decisions to ensure my child's well-being in a hearing world?
Work through the following pages to complete the WebQuest and create a map of resources for the parents of a deaf child.
- Introduction: An overview of the WebQuest
- Task: The task to complete
- Process: Step to follow to complete the task
- Evaluation: How your work will be assessed
- Conclusion: Final thoughts and future directions
If this WebQuest is to be used in an American Sign Language course, please see the Teacher Page for the lesson plan.