The Central Activity
Studying ancient civilizations can become very confusing with all the different people, places, dates, and locations. In this WebQuest, you will create a timeline to organize significant events of the four River Valley Civilizations in ancient times: Mesopotamia, Egypt, India, and China.
You will work through five sections during this WebQuest
- Introduction: This page is a general overview of the WebQuest
- Task: This page gives a brief description of the tasks to be completed.
- Process: This page provides instructions for completing the tasks.
- Evaluation: This page contains a rubric to show how your tasks will be graded.
- Conclusion: This page summarizes the tasks and provides an opportunity for reflection.
In addition to the five student tasks, a teacher's lesson plan page is available.