This page contains links to projects created as part of my course work in EDTECH.
- Netiquette Page: Rules of etiquette for online communication.
- Accessibility Hot Links Page: Links to resources pertaining to website design for people with disabilities
- Copyright Scavenger Hunt: Learning activity with questions and linked resources to teach fundamental issues of copyright and fair use.
- Interactive Concept Map: Information page with an image of a concept map containing hotspots that link to related information online.
- Jigsaw Internet Search Activity: Cooperative Learning activity to teach Internet search skills.
- M-Learning Activity: A learning activity designed for use with mobile phones or other hand-held devices.
- EDTECH Homepage: A default page created using CSS template.
- Virtual Field Trip: A virtual tour using multiple webpages and multimedia to guide learners through an online visit to a remote destination.
- WebQuest: A higher-order thinking activity that integrates online resources. Multiple web pages and a CSS menu are used to create this project.